Orthodontics are used to correct or prevent malocclusions, which are bad bites associated with misalignment issues, from occurring. With straight teeth, not only will your smile be healthier, but it will look better too.
Our orthodontists at Hill Country Pediatric Dentistry want your smile to be as flawless as it can be, and no matter the alignment issues you may have, we will help you achieve a straighter smile that you can be proud of. Here are some of the benefits of orthodontics:
– Orthodontic braces and aligners can straighten teeth, which can promote better oral health.
– Straight teeth are often much more aesthetically pleasing and beautiful than misaligned teeth.
– Misaligned teeth can affect your social life with your friends and family, and has even been shown in some studies to make you a less amiable candidate for a job or promotion.
– Straight teeth are easier to clean than misaligned teeth, which make daily flossing and brushing habits easier and more successful.
– Orthodontic treatments can come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, with treatments that include sturdy brackets to mold even the worst alignment issues back into shape, or easy-to-use clear aligners that are worn with discreetness and discretion in mind.
If you are looking to straighten your teeth with Hill Country Pediatric Dentistry, please contact us at our orthodontist office in Bee Cave, Texas, and schedule a meeting with Dr. Nieku Manshadi. Our office can be reached at 512.263.7455. With the care of a qualified orthodontist from Hill Country Pediatric Dentistry, we can ensure your oral health is taken care of.