A straight smile is a happy smile. Not only will a straight smile look better, but it will feel and function better too. Wash away the painful past of a crooked smile and wake up the shining future of excellent oral health with a great smile straightened by our team at Hill Country Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics. Here are some of the benefits that can be attained with our orthodontics treatments:
– Straight teeth are easier to maintain than misaligned teeth, which make daily flossing and brushing habits easier and more successful.
– Misaligned teeth can affect your social life with your friends and family, and has even been shown in some studies to make you a less amiable contender for a job or promotion.
– Orthodontic braces and aligners can straighten teeth, which can promote better oral hygiene.
– Straight teeth are often much more aesthetically pleasing and easier on the eyes than misaligned teeth.
– Orthodontic treatments can come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, with treatments that include sturdy brackets to mold even the worst alignment problems back into shape, or easy-to-use clear aligners that are worn with discreetness and discretion in mind.
If you are looking to straighten your teeth with Hill Country Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics, please contact us at our orthodontist office in Bee Cave, Texas, and schedule a meeting with Dr. Nieku Manshadi. Our office can be reached at 254.655.6554. With the care of a qualified orthodontist from Hill Country Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics, we can ensure your oral health is taken care of.